Monday, April 23, 2012

Very Few Beasts

My friend, Randi, (of just ran the Boston Marathon fame) and I (and the hubbies) took the kids to see a matinee stage production of Beauty and the Beast this weekend.

Now, I think it's important to point out that Randi also has all boys, and nobody in the kid group is older than 6. 
(JR's still vacaying in Texas.)

But, give these boys some culture we must...so we decided to start out slow with our dip into the theatre world.
This production was put on by high school and jr high kids, but I must say, they did a really great job(and the costumes looked professional).

But the very best part...our own kids were awesome.
At "half time" Kyle told me, "Mommy! I love this thing you've brought me too!"

And, as you can see, he also loved the refreshments of "half time".

Here's an (almost) group shot of the bunch gearing up for "the third half" as they affectionately named the second act.

We may need to work on our dramatic terminology a bit more, but this bunch will be ready for Broadway in no time!

No comments: