Monday, April 16, 2012

Where Perry Ate

I promise this is my last post about Texas.

One of my very favoritey-favorite things to do when I'm "home" is eat all the good food I can't get in Colorado.
And thankfully, my parents like to eat out just as much as I do.

I started looking through the pictures on my phone and noticed that Perry the Platypus did an excellent job of documenting some of our foodie highlights.

Whataburger
Best fast food hamburger. EVER.
(and Jason's place of employment throughout high school)

Lee's China Inn
Sure I can get Chinese food here, but it's not the same as Mr. Lee's wonton soup.
(And JR loves hearing my mom order her usual "chicken and vegetables without the chicken".)

Donuts
(Guess Perry didn't make the picture since it's a picture of Reed.)
Colorado has a serious lack of donut shops...and don't even get me started on what they think a kolache is.


The Weldon Store
JR has bestowed the title of  "best BBQ sandwich" upon them.

And, of course,
Chuy's
Mexican food just doesn't get any better than this...
Unless it's called Pappasitos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUM! I'm ready to start all over again. MR