Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Color-rific

Reed's had the artistic bug for the last few days.
(I've had to hide my white computer paper).

These two are my favorites:

He's been using JR's old drawing books (which JR's never used in his life). 
Here's the panda he found in one of them.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to frame this guy.  (He'll go great with all my Chinese stuff!)

Yesterday he drew Kyle a picture of Perry.

Just check out poor, sweet Perry's eyes.
I'm not sure if he turned him into Evil Perry, or he just has a bad case of allergies.

And yes, those top letters are supposed to be Reed's name.
He's known how to spell his name for a while, but sometimes I think he forgets he has to put the letters in the right order...and not throw in extra 'e's' just for fun.

I said, "Reed, you can't spell your name like this, this says 'E-Dear-E', not Reed."

Reed: "Oh! I like the name 'E-Dear-E', it sounds like 'Deer'. I like Deer. Can that be my name,
'E-Dear-E'?

Sigh....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute pictures. He is you made over. MR

GS said...

Great artwork Reed, and you know what, I like that name too. Maybe that can be your artist's name. That way you never give away your full identity, not right away anyway, not until you are real famous.

Angie Vik said...

I love little kid pictures. They don't worry about whether they know how to draw or if they're any good at it. They just draw without inhibition. It's fun to see when a child develops an artistic bent. I have one who loves to draw.