Tuesday, May 1, 2012

More Coors...But the Field

Continuing our Coors theme...

Sunday we headed over to Coors Field for a Rockies game.
(They lost.)

Our cheering section acted pretty much how I thought we would:


Reed was as interested as a 4 year old could be,
and JR cheered with an intensity that only JR can bring.


I worried that even though I had a big hat, my arms were going to sunburn.


So I spent $5.00 on a tiny bottle of sunscreen.
Some people overpay for drinks at a ballpark, I overpay for sunscreen.


Kyle brought Perry.


Then spent the game in Granny Buffie's lap talking about her jewelery.
(They really got into it; I seriously think I overheard the differences between gold and platinum being discussed.)


And though baseball might not be his cup of tea, he certainly gave his approval to our after game treat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! MR