Thursday, May 24, 2012

Started There Ended Here

Today was Kyle and Reed's last day of Pre-Pre K.
They couldn't have loved it more, in fact, Reed's been telling me all day how he doesn't want school to be over.

I really did like their preschool in Durango, so I'm so glad they were able to fit right in.
It's like we've always been here.

Last day of school photo op

They had a little program planned for us today, and when I got to school they were still "reading" on their carpet squares.
Kyle's literary choice made me smile.
It's a family favorite.

The were both great performers, but for different reasons.

The Teacher Pleaser gave it all he had.

And The Dramatist held his ending pose so long (for dramatic effect, I'm sure), everyone else had already returned to their carpet squares for the next song.


We're super excited for Pre K next year! Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting to see the "last day" event. Looks like they gave it their best shot. So cute. MR