Monday, May 21, 2012

Two in One Day

The only time I'd ever been to a fire station in my entire life was when JR's Tiger Cub den went to one on a "go see it".
(Although Cassidy and I did take the kids to the Denver Firefighters Museum, but I don't think that counts since it isn't an operational fire station.)


Yesterday, I went to two fire stations.


The first you read about as the eye candy from my run.

Then, that afternoon, JR's new cub scout pack had a cookout across from the neighborhood fire station, so we got a tour and the kids got to spray the hose.


Look who pranced to the front of the line like he was the Scout Master.
Just check out that stance!

And, yes, this is the only picture I took yesterday because....I didn't have to take pictures

I didn't have to plan the event, I wasn't in charge, and I didn't have to answer any questions/complaints/concerns.

It was awesome.

1 comment:

GS said...

Well those two trips make for just about a perfect day. Fun for Mom and fun for the kids!