Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Can't Catch Me

So, do you know what today is?
It's National Running Day!

And even though I still don't technically consider myself a "runner", I did celebrate with a run today.
(You know I love to celebrate pretty much anything!)

And so, in honor of National Running Day, I thought I'd mention that just the other night I was watching Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live.

He gave his Mazel of the Day to a man here in Denver that's blind and ran the Colfax Marathon. 
(Yes, that's the one I did, but I only did the half.) 


But the best part was what Andy had to say about running in Denver:

According to Andy: "And the altitude in Denver is, like, super impossible to run in so good for you man for making all of us feel very lazy. Mazel!"

Thank you, Andy Cohen! Yes, it is super impossible to run in.
I feel so validated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Andy say that and I agreed w/ him. I can hardly walk in Denver, much less run. MR