Monday, June 4, 2012

The Definition of Pitiful

I probably should have saved this for a Fashion Fabulous Friday, but I just couldn't wait.
Hunter came home from a big vet visit this morning.

Poor thing is now toothless.
That's right, toothless.

He had about 5 or 6 teeth left, but those had to come out.
And surprisingly, this doesn't seem to be that big of a deal. 
I kinda thought dogs needed their teeth for stuff like...oh, I don't know....eating!
But the vet said he'd be fine, a few days of soft dog food and he'll be back to normal.

I was expecting him to look a little different, I figured toothless would do that to you, but I certainly wasn't expecting this:

Is it bad that I keep giggling at my toothless, cone-headed dog?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Hunter. But he's still smiling. MR