Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Perry Cubed

We were at the Disney store the other day, and who did I see looking back at me?
Our friend, Perry.

I, of course, showed Perry to Kyle, who promptly snatched him up in a hug and screamed "Perry!"...like he'd never seen him before.

My mom asked, "Kyle, do you need a new Perry?"
To which Reed replied, "I need a Perry!"

I was about to put a stop to the whole "let's get two more of a toy we already have, but then I thought....

I've spent many evenings scouring our home/car/bicycle basket/car for Perry.

I've run back in many-a restaurant/store/major sporting venue before the wailing and gnashing of teeth began when Perry was left behind.

The way I see it...

I've hit the Perry jackpot.
Perry. Plus 2 spares!

1 comment:

Angie Vik said...

I'm not culturally relevant so will have to confess that I don't know who Perry is. By the smiles on your sons' faces, he's something they enjoy having around.