Thursday, June 14, 2012

VBS Like I Remember

Kyle and Reed finished up Vacation Bible School at my parents' church last night.
It was a good ol' fashioned Baptist bible school: opening ceremonies, lesson, craft, snack, recreation.
 
 
And they loved it.
 
 
Opening ceremonies were complete with pledging the U.S. flag, Christian flag, and the bible.
I was super rusty on my Christian flag and bible pledges, but the Presbyterian standing next to me knew every word! (my mom, of course)



I'm pretty sure their favorite thing of the week was riding the church bus...though, I can't blame them.
They get the love of church bus riding honestly, since when I was little, my aunt, Pam-Pam, drove the church bus for years...and I never missed a chance to ride!


 
Here's one of their cute little crafts (obviously VBS was a space theme), they're a bit fuzzy as the "moon sand" from another craft rubbed off on them.




And if you're an East Texan, it's sort of a requirement to attend all the VBS-s in town.
 Next week: The Methodists! 

1 comment:

GS said...

I know they are lovin' that. Happy faces!