Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Sheriff is on the Scene

The Sheriff of Nottingham made his stage debut in Robin Hood last night, and we couldn't have been prouder!
 
 
He was one of the youngest kids in the show, but, of course, he was this mama's favoritey-favorite.



Everyone loves a good jazz hand!
 
 
 
Telling it like it is
 
 
 
Eavesdropping on the Merry Men
 
 
 
The Sheriff's corruption of power finally catches up with him!
 
 
 
Here are some of my favorite Sheriff monologues.
(Don't worry, nothing lasts longer than 30 seconds, so click away.)
 
 




Kyle cheered "Good job, JR!" after every scene, and I even overheard an audience member comment, "He's really good."
Which made me want to jump up and scream, "I know! He's MINE!"



Here's JR's 7 member fan club which filled up an entire row:
 
Ayi, friend Alex, and little brothers


Granny Sherry
 
 
and the proud parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't wait to see the pictures and getting to "hear him" was too cute. What a ham! He IS his Mama's child. MR

Anonymous said...

Please let me know when I can watch him on HDTV!!!!
What an actor!!!

JoAnn