Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's Done! It's Done!

I am officially finished decorating for Christmas.
Finished!
 
Now if I can just keep Kyle from undecorating the trees, we're in good shape.
 
 
The kids always want to decorate "the family tree" themselves.  And by the time the family tree goes up, I'm usually so tired, I'm all for it.
 
 
Kyle and Reed were seriously in to it this year.
I mean, just look at this, um, masterpiece.
 
Thankfully, JR swooped in to save the day.
 
He might be all Ingersoll when it comes to hunting and flying, but there's plenty of Reynolds in the Christmas tree department.
 
A few hours after this picture was taken (it had only gotten worse) JR came home from school.  As I was walking out the door to take Kyle and Reed to gymnastics I whispered to him, "fix it."
 
And he did!
Another Christmas decorator in the family? Yes, please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The littles look so proud and happy to be decorating. JR is a good one to call to the rescue. I'm just about finished myself. MR

Anonymous said...

Where does the Thanksgiving turkey fit in all those Christmas decorations???

JoAnn