Monday, November 12, 2012

Mini Rocker

JR participated in a "showcase" yesterday.
(And yes, 'showcase' is just the new fancy word for 'recital'.)
 
 
The place he takes piano seems to focus on teaching kids to play together, which I'm guessing is a skill you'd actually use. (Though that seems to be ignoring my tux and tails-grand piano dreams.)
 
 
I had no idea JR was going to play the keyboard, or that his teacher was going to play the drums along with him.
In fact, Jason said it best when he whispered, "Is that the song he's been practicing all week?"
 
 
 
I assured him it was the song, but drums and a keyboard certainly do spice it up a bit.
(It's only a 50 second video.)
 
 
 
Now many of you might remember me saying JR's teacher reminds of (a young) Vince Neil from Motley Crue. 
So you know I have a picture for you.
It's a terrible picture of JR, but you can definitely see the Vince Neil resemblance.



If you're not a fan of 80's hair bands, here's the actual Vince Neil in a recent mug shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Love the tie on JR. He looks so cute standing up there playing.MR