Sunday, December 23, 2012

Annual Christmas Tree Tour

So for those of you who can't see our Christmas trees in person this year, here's what they look like.
 
I think they look so much better in real life.
For the life of me, I can't figure out how to take a decent Christmas tree picture.
 
 
Some of these you've seen before; some are new.
 
 
I did a new hunting tree for the office. It's my favorite this year.
 

Silver Bells


I added a few more peacocks. A peacock tree can never be too over the top, right?


The Chinese tree hasn't changed a bit. 
I want to do something different, but Jason likes it to stay the same.


The mantel


The gingerbread man tree in the kitchen.


The American tree. (This was supposed to be my "Glory, Glory Hallelujah Tree".  My original idea didn't get to come to life after the election.)
 
 
White tree


Texas tree, again.


Gold reindeer tree in JR's room.


And his Cub Scout tree.


Countdown to Christmas for Kyle and Reed.

And a few of the decorated "friends".
 

No comments: