Monday, December 17, 2012

Divine Design

I'm not going to lie, I was super nervous about the decorating gingerbread houses (in class so I couldn't cheat and use a glue gun) portion of preschool.
 
 
You might remember, last year, I couldn't even figure out how to put the gingerbread train together and just told them to decorate the pieces like cookies.
 
 
But the kids' school continues to be wonderful and amazing.  Even gingerbread house decorating was, dare I say, fun.
 
 
Just look how super organized this is. 
The teachers had Kyle's station on one side of me, and Reed's on the other.



I'm such a non gingerbread house maker, that I seriously thought the milk cartons were for the kids to get a drink if they got thirsty. 


Obviously, they weren't.
And are the best gingerbread house bases I've ever seen!
 
(Yes, Kyle's hat is sequined. Would you expect anything less?)
 
 
In typical Kyle and Reed fashion, the houses turned out just like you'd expect.
 
 
Reed's: Neat, perfect,
and self proclaimed 'best in the room'.


Kyle's: Well, Kyle's was...whatever you'd call this


But, then I had a chance to get a good look at some of the others.


And yeah.
Ours totally did rock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY!!!! MR