Tuesday, December 4, 2012

One Day

Our elf on the shelf, Sam, has been here 1 day.
ONE day.
 
The Internet is flooded with cute things to do with the elf.
Here's what "cute" thing our elf gets to do as he's got a pack of wild boys to keep an eye on.


They were up early to find Sam, and JR happily read the message to them...reacting exactly as I thought they would:
  • JR fell to the floor laughing and squealing "I'm not on the naughty list, it's you two!"
  • Reed started bargaining with me immediately, trying to figure out what he needed to do to get off the naughty list.
  • Kyle walked up to the chalkboard and started erasing it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those three! They are too funny. MR

GS said...

Oh dear, I am afraid Sam is in for a long Christmas season. Kyle told me he is already throwing paper airplanes at him.