Monday, February 4, 2013

Bird is the Word

So after seeing the "excitement" that was Phineas and Ferb Live, you might be thinking that poor JR was left out.

Um, no.

Jason, JR, and some of our neighborhood friends took off on a pheasant hunt in Kansas this weekend.

I never get the full story of what happens on these hunts (I guess hunting trip are like Vegas trips).  All I can really piece together is that pheasants were hunted and fun was had by all.

Thankfully, Jason did snap a picture or two for our viewing enjoyment.


This picture just cracks me up.
First, Nolan has a toy Nerf gun. Then, the girl of the group, Anna, is the one holding the dead birds!



I could fill a scrapbook with just "portraits" of these two in camouflage.


 
JR and Anna
(Anna is our favorite dog, Zoe's, "sister".)






The hunting group  (AKA: Jason and JR plus 3 sets of our neighbors.)

 

No comments: