Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Snow, You're No Friend of Mine

Today I should be recapping Randi's fabulous and amazing Academy Awards party.
I should also be getting ready to go see Catch Me if You Can the Musical tonight.
 
But, I won't be doing either of those things.
Because this is what Sunday looked like.
 
Who would have thought snow on Sunday would keep me away from opening night at the theatre on Tuesday?
Well, the storm we had on Sunday attacked north Texas yesterday, so the trucks couldn't get here.
 
 
I might not have been excited for the snow, but the kids were.
 
Here they are (JR, Reed, and Nolan) heading out to sled.
 
 
Jason got to do one of his favorite activities he's missed out on since our Durango days.
 

And Kyle ran out of snow to shovel at the house, so he moved to the street.


But, thankfully, my social calendar isn't a full bust. 
Randi moved her Oscar party to this Sunday, and we'll be seeing our show on Thursday!

1 comment:

Angie Vik said...

My husband and I were in Colorado this week so got to experience the same storm. We were in Colorado Springs over the weekend with plans to drive to Denver on Sunday. Needless to say we couldn't get there so spent another day in the Springs. I don't mind snow except when it cancels plans. Good thing you have lots of snow shovelers to help with clean up.