Monday, March 18, 2013

Takin' in the Texans

I was in Dallas this weekend for my friend, Caroline's, wedding (more on that later).
And I can't believe the number of Texans I was able to see in just a weekend!
 
 
Thanks to Cassidy for picking me up at the airport, Kelly for driving me around, and Marcia, Shari, and Adrienne for coming to meet up with me.
 
 
Durango Escapees!
 
 
 
I haven't seen Caroline's brother and sister-in-law, Gerry and Theresa, since college.
I loved getting to catch up with them.
(And they were so sweet to endure me talking their ears off!)
 
 
 
Kelly and I just happened to run into some of our sorority sisters, Kerrie and Shannon, in the lobby of the Ritz.  (They were there for a birthday party.)
We may or may not have been stalking Jon Bon Jovi who was also staying there.
 
 
I've known Heather and Kelly (another Kelly) since we were freshman at UT.  I hadn't seen them in forever either. (The bride-to-be in the middle)
 
 
 
And I got to spend Saturday afternoon with all my favorite Dallas girls:
Marcia, Kelly, Shari, and Adrienne.
 
 
Now that's what I call reunions!

No comments: