Thursday, May 9, 2013

Taking Off the Pre

So my little Pre K-ers had a big date with the K-ers this week.
It was kindergarten orientation, and the littles were a bit more nervous about it than I had expected.
 
 
Kyle brought his stuffed animal (which he passed off to me as soon as he walked in the room, so lucky me, I got to pack it around) and Reed was actually pretty quiet for once.
 
 
As soon as we walked in, the kinders treated them like rock stars. 
A few of the kids were in their class last year, some are in the neighborhood, and some think they know Kyle and Reed cause their twins and that's "cool", so they had plenty of "come sit by me!" invitations.
 
 
They almost blend right in.


They each were assigned a special kinder tour guide to show them around.


Reed used his orientation time quiet productively.  He's already picked out the classroom and teacher he wants.
 
And Kyle? Well, Kyle was just happy I let him wear his new flip-flops.

No comments: