Monday, June 3, 2013

Campy Camp

This thing couldn't get away from us fast enough yesterday. 
(Just look at my Texan totally duded up in Colorado paraphernalia.  I'd worry he's lost all his Texas roots, but he's still a Republican, so we're good.)



We dropped him off for camp in Colorado Springs. 
He didn't get to go to camp last year since, as you'll remember, Colorado Springs was literally on fire most of the summer.
Think I'm exaggerating?  These are from the road into his camp.



We got him all checked in; I fixed his bed (seen here), and he said, "Ok. You can go."



I made him let me take a picture or two, and then seriously, it was time for us to leave.
(He's a Comanche. Do you think they know they spelled it wrong?)


Here's just a snippet of what he'll be doing this week.
If you look closely at the top of the picture you can see the zipline over the lake.
Jason can hardly contain his jealousy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that little cutie will have fun this week. I can't believe it's already time for summer camp. MR