Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

We've got lots of daddies to wish a happy, happy day!

(I dug in the picture vault for these.)

 
Grandpa Gary
With Kyle, oops, I mean a 5 year old Jason.

 
With JR
 
 
That's Reed with Jason and Kyle with Gary.
 
 
 
My sweet Daddy (Yay!)
With JR...oops, I mean a 7 or 8 year old me.
 
 
With the real JR
 
 
With Reed (At least, I'm about 85% sure it's Reed.)


But I do know this one is Kyle.
 
 
And, of course, Jason.
With the little ones clearly labeled.
 
 
And his Father of the Year photo.
What were thinking taking a 5 year old and twin 8 month olds to Six Flags?
Clearly, we were delirious.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED looking at the pictures. Seems like only yesterday..MR

Angie Vik said...

Sweet Father's Day Tribute. Love that you can photo document your children's resemblances to you when you and your husband were young. The shirts with the twins's names on them are cute.