Monday, June 17, 2013

I'm Not Sure What You've Heard

There's a rumor going around that I recently had a birthday.
Now, being my mother's daughter, we all know I stopped having birthdays years ago.
 
So, there may have been some fun things that happened over the weekend, but they were certainly not related to my birthday.
 
Yep, just because we thought it would be fun, and not because of any reason to celebrate, we went on a segway tour around downtown.

They were super easy to ride, so much fun, and I highly recommend doing a segway tour anywhere they're offered.
 



It's hard to see, but if you look at the step I'm sitting on it says "one mile above sea level" which is on the steps of the Capitol Building. 

Small (altitude) potatoes for Durango, but impressive for the sea level Texans.
 
 
 
There just happens to be two other friends in the neighborhood who also may or may not have celebrated birthdays this weekend. 
We figured it was a good excuse for a block party that included 2 bouncy houses, a pop corn machine, pizza, ice cream, cake, and a herd of kids!

No comments: