Thursday, June 6, 2013

Should've Brought My Autograph Book

As "our" summer activities pop up on the blog you might think, "My goodness, how much stuff does Jan have them in?"
 
 
Um, as much stuff as I can. Sitting in our house doesn't work for any of us.
 
 
Think I'm kidding?
I'd had them home for only 30 minutes the other day and they resorted to a stuffed animal slap fight.  (Kind of like the birthday balloon slap flight, except they slapped each other with stuffed animals.)
 
 
So, if it fits in our schedule, we do it.
 
One of which is swim team.  Which sounds so much more impressive than it is.


It's really just glorified swim lessons 3 days a week. (Which is totally fine.)
I doubt we'll even go to a meet.


Obviously some of the parents aren't as noncompetitive about swimming as we are.
 
This is the 6 and under group. All I can think: one of these things just doesn't belong.

It's all fun and games til an 8 year old in a Michael Phelps speedo shows up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the title until I read the last sentence. Now I'm laughing my head off. I know the twins are LITTLE, but one year older... MR