Monday, July 29, 2013

Amazing Grace

Recently, my dad, JR, and Reed were the 'special music' at my parents' church.
Originally it was supposed to just be my dad and JR, but Reed decided that he would "sing" too.
 
 
 
I asked Reed if he wanted me to teach him the song and he said, "No, that's okay, I just sing the words after Paw-Paw sings them."
 
 

And if you're worried that Kyle was sad he was left out of the Reynolds-Ingersoll Family Singers, not to fear.
When they all went up to perform he turned to Jason and said, "I don't want to go up there!"
 
 
 
(During practice time, he had been too busy running around under the barn with his cat and chasing chickens. He wasn't even aware they had a 'routine' worked up.)
 
 
 
And here they are
(As usual, JR gives his tongue a serious workout.)

2 comments:

Angie Vik said...

Oh, this made me smile. What a fun memory, and now you've got it on video to enjoy for years to come. My third child likes to chew on her tongue when she's happy or content. Kudos to JR for bring brave enough to play the piano for everyone. I'd pee my pants from being nervous.

Lisa Williams said...

So cute! Can't believe he can play that well.