Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Here Fishy, Fishy, Fishy

Thank goodness for Freddie. Not only does he take the kids fishing, he takes pictures of them!
My assistance is not needed.
(Not that I could assist in the fishing, I meant the picture taking, of course.)
 
I did sneak down there for a second to make sure I wasn't missing out on any fun (I wasn't) and snapped this one of Freddie in action.
 

I might not find fishing much fun, but this bunch sure does.
 






Though I'm not sure you can call them actual 'fishermen', they won't touch the bait or the fish.
All except Kyle.  Who'd have thought it would be Kyle that turned out to be the great outdoorsman?!


1 comment:

Angie Vik said...

These pictures are wonderful. They say summer, fresh air, simple pleasures, male bonding ritual, and FUN.