Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Look Who Came to See Me!

My parents' house is "conveniently" located about an hour and a half from the north suburbs of Houston, about 2 1/2 hours from downtown Dallas, and 3 hours from Austin.
 
 
Which, in a nut shell, means it's either super close or super far to everywhere depending on your perspective.
 
 
I decided I wouldn't be making any trips to the "big cities" this year, so I was super excited when I actually had visitors!
 
 
First, Cassidy (my Durango BFF) and her boys came and spent the night with us.
 
 
And as the pictures show, the boys had a blast being, well, boys.




 A wagon full of boys...with JR as the driver. (Only in the country!)


And here they are lined up by age (10, 7, 5, 5, 4)
 
 
 
Caroline (who just got married in March) also came to see me!
But we were so busy talking and talking and talking (as we usually do) that we didn't get any pictures together.
So, I'm just using this one of us from last year since we had just had our hair done...and you can never over use a picture of yourself on a good hair day!
 

No comments: