Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Now That's Some Press

We were all super excited for the paper to come out after the 4th. 
We all just knew our 1st place float would have to be pictured.
 
Right?
 
 
I immediately turned to the 4th of July section and scanned the paper.  We were nowhere to be seen.
Are you kidding me?!
1st place and we don't even get a mention?
 
 
I decided to go ahead and flip through the rest of it (honestly, and I'm not even kidding, to see if any of the kids I taught had gotten arrested lately).
 
 
And what did I find on the back page?
A half page devoted to our float!
 
 
It's so big I had to scan it in two sections.
Woohoo!


Make sure you read the last paragraph.  Kyle and Reed are actually referred to as "live children".

1 comment:

Angie Vik said...

Very fun. So glad you and your live children got the publicity you deserve.