Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Glory, Glory Hallelujah!

I got the call...and school is back on for tomorrow!
Yesssssss!
 
JR has play practice tonight, the littles have football...we are back in business.
 
 
It's been touch and go around these parts.  Not from floodwaters, but from stay-at-home-waters.
 
 
For the past two days I've made them go and jog with me...literal running energy off. 
(They made it a mile without stopping both days...though they certainly weren't complaint free miles.)
 
 
I have no photo evidence of JR since he wouldn't let me take his picture (I guess he wasn't movie star ready) but Reed has looked a lot like this.
 
 
And I found Kyle wearing both his hockey helmet and his football flag belt.  Just look at that face. Even dressing up in his athletic wear can't combat his boredom.
 
We're so mind-numbingly brain dead from a 6 day flood vacation that I'm sending a piece of tape for Kyle and Reed's 't' word tomorrow.
 
That's right, tape.

It has to be something smaller than 2 inches that you leave in the sound box for the entire year and you don't get back...ever. 
 
Tape it is.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tape sounds like the perfect "t" word. MR