Monday, October 28, 2013

Tricked Out Trunk or Treat

We had 21,000 people come to our church's Halloween party!
(Flatirons Church is the 2nd fastest growing church in the US.)
 
 
I signed up to work trunk or treat (cause decorating and candy is right up my alley) and conned Debbie and Anna into helping me.
 
 
 
I couldn't have gotten the decorations pulled together without them, and though we certainly couldn't compete with Buddy the Elf's tree farm 
 (You can see Buddy "working" on his computer.  I'm sure he's checking Christmas list emails...or maybe he's just playing Candy Crush.)



or the alien space ship
(Yes, there's an actual car somewhere underneath all that.)
 
 
 
I think we did pretty good. 
(And we were the only American themed car out there.)


Anna went the Cute Americana costume route.



Debbie and I look like 4th of July threw up on us.
 
And after 2 1/2 hours of solid candy passing-outing, I can tell you the top costumes of the year are:
 
Boys: Spiderman, Ninja, Scream, Minecraft
Girls: Minnie Mouse, Princess (mainly of the Disney variety), Cleopatra, Monster High

No comments: