Friday, November 22, 2013

Fashion Fabulous Friday


Kyle and Reed had their big afternoon kindergarten production of 'Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?"
 
All the moms/dads were supposed to go up and make the hats, but turns out, it was me and two other moms that did all the work.
 
And our hats were awe-some if I do say so myself.
 
I even said to the teacher, "Are our hats the best you've ever had?  And even if they aren't, please just tell me that they are."
 
She assured me they were the best...ever.

 

 

JR worked with them both on their lines, and convinced Kyle to growl as the brown bear.
Reed, ever the rule follower, wouldn't neigh as the blue horse saying "the teacher didn't tell me I could do that".
 
 
JR came back with, "Reed, do you want to be like everybody else? Or do you want to be the best you you can be?"  JR may not follow my advice, but at least he can repeat it!
 
 
The video is only 37 seconds long, but you can hear Kyle growl, and see some of the other hats I made besides Kyle and Reed's
(Yellow Duck, yes it kinda looks like a snake, Green Frog, and Purple Cat)
 
 
I, of course, stopped videoing as soon as my kids were done speaking.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Show! Good Show!...and what's a good show without the best hats EVER!! MR