Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Blogdown Cliptacular

Here it is.
Our annual year in review.
(Disclaimer: As always, not all clips are necessarily the best or most exciting thing of that month.)
 
 
January
We thought it'd be a great idea to go skiing when it was -15.
 
 
 
February
Kyle, Reed, and I saw Phineas and Ferb Live while the bigger guys went hunting.

 
 
 
 
March
I went to a cooking class. (It didn't help.)
 
 
 
April
Kyle has the best celebration of a scored goal. Ever.
 
 
 
May
JR turned 10. I think he's still trying to celebrate.
 
 
 
June
JR might have had a birthday, but I certainly did not.
 
 
 
July
The new obsession.
 
 
 
August
My new favorite picture of all time was taken.
 
 

September
You might have heard. We had a flood.
 
 
 
October
JR won his first elected position.
 
 
 
November
We learned more about Jason than we wanted too.
 
 
 
December
JR kicked out Kyle's tooth and I had elves, a fat man, reindeer, and a fairy in and out of my house in one night!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2013 was wonderful. Best wishes for 2014. MR