Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The End of a Hair-a

Yes, I went with a bad pun for my title.
I couldn't help it, it was go with the bad pun or cry.
 
I didn't really think their new school was serious about the rule "boys must have hair cut above the ears", but when 3 people including the principal, the admissions lady, and a coach told me I'd have to cut their hair before they could start I realized they were pretty serious.
 
I've always blamed Jason for Kyle and Reed's long hair.
I teased "Jason wants the boys' hair to look just like his did in 1976".
But seeing it cut off today was not easy.
 
I won't be able to tell them "shake your long flowing locks" anymore.
 
Who are these kids?!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They looked adorable. The pictures don't do them justice. MR

Deb said...

Boo! But they're still beautiful.