Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Lot of the Same

I'm not sure why I haven't mentioned it, but the little guys have been playing spring soccer again this year.  They've been playing since February, and I still haven't bothered to take my nice camera to get some pictures.  I finally decided to snap some with my phone on Sunday.
 
Everything is about the same here as it was in Broomfield:
 
They're still playing 3 on 3 with no goalies and no penalties.
 
 
They're still enjoying it and doing a good job. 
Reed still scores more goals in a game, but Kyle is a really good defensive player.
 
 
 
They even have red jerseys like before!
 
 
The only difference is the website is also in Spanish (which is always a good thing when it comes to soccer), and we now have a view of a trailer park instead of the mountains.
 
 
 
I'm guessing they will play in the fall if it fits their schedule, they both really want to do football again...they're just trying to decide if they want to play tackle or flag. 
(Kyle says tackle, Reed is "thinking about it".)

No comments: