Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wicked Tuna

I believe I can say that I am officially done watching animated kid shows on TV.
They still watch Sponge Bob (I'm convinced it's only because I didn't let them watch it for so long), but other than that, they mainly watch reality shows. 
(And Kyle is addicted to Power Rangers that he binge watches on Netflix.)
 
 
Reed's favorite show is Wicked Tuna on the National Geographic channel.
It is literally a show about catching tuna.
 
 
I think Reed thinks there is an actual fish called a "wicked tuna", the other day they were pretend playing outside and told me they caught a "bull shark, a grouper, and a wicked tuna."
 
 
Reed also whispered to me at the grocery store the other day, "Do you think any of the tuna fish we have at home is one of those wicked tunas?"  When I told him "yes, probably so", it pretty much made his day.
 
 
So I wasn't surprised at all when he asked me how to spell "wicked tuna".  And when I found this, I just had to laugh.
 
 
He doesn't think it's good at all, and doesn't understand why I like it so much.

No comments: