Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Field Trip...Bleh

I'm sure I've said it on here a million times, but I'm not a fan of field trips.
They are tons of work, and they always wear me out.
 
 
I tried really hard to not go on the kindergarten field trip to Moody Gardens (it's an aquarium/rain forest/tourist trap in Galveston).
 
 
I think Moody Gardens is highly overrated, very unimpressive, and very expensive.  I would put the Lufkin Zoo's rain forest display up against Moody Gardens any day, and the aquarium is pitiful.
 
 
I asked the boys if they wanted to just hang out with their friends that day and me not tag along, but they wanted me to go. So I went.
 
 
Reed's class. He's next to the girl with the giant pink head-flower

 
Kyle's class, he's the short one in between 2 boys in the middle.
 
 
Most exciting thing we could find in the rain forest.
 
 
Kyle checking out a penguin at the aquarium.



The best thing about the day?
Taking a picture of the class in a shark cage...We told them, what would you do if a shark was coming toward you? This was their reaction.
Hilarious.
(Kyle has his arms out, and Reed is right behind him.)

No comments: