Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Finding Stuff Out

It's amazing what you can find out just using social media.
 
I knew Reed's picture from the Texas beach contest was on display in Austin this week, but with this being the end of school and Memorial Day weekend, I just couldn't figure out how to get us up there to see it.

I was so glad when this came across my Facebook feed last night. 
Here's a picture of the display...and I'm actually very happy we didn't make the 3 hour drive to Austin for this. 
I'm not sure what I was expecting, but in my head it was more.
 I was even able to find his picture. It's in the 2nd column from the far right (or 2nd to last column going left to right), 4th one down.
 
 
I've also started checking the schools' Twitter feed each evening since my kids seem to show up in it almost every day. 
Here's JR donating his book to the library.
(He's wearing a Pac-Man costume, I'll discuss that tomorrow.)
On the way to school this morning I said, "So, did you donate a book to the library yesterday?"
He said, "Oh yeah, it's cool, it says 'JR Ingersoll' in it and everything."
 
These poor kids aren't going to be able to get away with anything. 
 Just think what I could find out if I actually tried!

No comments: