Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day with two Salesman and two Non.

Jason is a salesman through and through. 
Sometimes it can be frustrating, (like when I don't want to be talked into doing something his way) but most of the time, it comes in super handy.
 
 
Being a salesman, Jason gives excellent gifts and always comes through big time on holidays/events.
This Mother's Day we had brunch at Brenner's (my favorite restaurant) and went to see Evita (which is in town right now.)


And so it seems that one of my children is following in his father's footsteps.
 
Last week I had parent/teacher conferences with Kyle and Reed's teachers.  Besides that they are both well behaved and sweet, the conferences couldn't have been more different.
 
At one point Kyle's teacher said, "I don't want you to take this the wrong way...but...he seems to have a real salesman's personality."
 
I laughed and said, "No, we take that as a compliment."
 
Case in point, here are my Mother's day gifts from my children.
 
Reed
 
I guess I should feel pretty good about that. Reed loves school, so me taking him there is probably pretty important to him.
 
 
 
Here's what this one had to say to me for a "present"...
 
"I didn't make you anything for Mother's Day 'cause I don't love you as much as Kyle and Reed do."
Yep, that's JR.
 
 
 
 
And here's what Kyle gave me for Mother's Day.
This little salesman made my day. I literally shrieked and hugged him when I read it.
 
And we have a winner!
Salesman indeed.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Hooray for Kyle's printing. MR