Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Visit with H. W.

Way back in June JR was staying with my parents. They all took a trip over to the George Bush Presidential Library on the A&M campus.
I haven't been to the Bush Library in years, but my parents said they've really added it to it.
JR loved every second of it.
 
So you might be wondering why I'm telling you about this now.
Well, my mom and dad don't really know how to do anything on their cell phones but answer them when they ring.
 
They can't take pictures, work voice mail, or text. (Okay, so they can get a text if I call them and say "I'm sending you a picture, open your phone and push the green button when it beeps.")
 
So I was super surprised when JR told me they had taken some pictures that day.  (I think he was able to show one of them how to use their camera.)  But nobody knew how to get the pictures "off the phone".
 
 
We remembered the pictures yesterday and I was able to "get them off the phone". 
 Not bad pictures for a flip phone!
 
JR and President Bush
 
 
Taking a call in the Oval Office.
This is his exact desk President Bush used. 
(JR must have told me that a million times.)


And with a replica of a Desert Storm soldier. (He was super excited with the Desert Storm area too.)

No comments: