Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dude Looks Like a Lady

So yes, Jason and I went to see Aerosmith on Monday night.
 
I am a huge Steven Tyler fan, and thankfully Jason has always been an Aerosmith fan (he went to his first Aerosmith concert in the early 80's) so it wasn't hard to get him to go with me (Dragging him to see Bret Michaels and Poison wouldn't have gone over as well).
 
Here we are before Aerosmith came on, I wish I could have worn something more fitting for a fun concert, but since I was at football practice right before I just slapped a cowboy hat on my head. (Truth be told, I wouldn't have had a problem showing up at practice in full costume, but it was just too hot to sit there and sweat in it while at practice.)
 
The show was everything you would think it would be, there were pelvic thrusts, rolling around on the floor, and scarves flapping in the wind...and that was just the first song.
 
I couldn't believe how great Steven Tyler sounded, he sounds just like he does on the radio, but you could tell he wasn't lip syncing. You'd never know the man's 66 years old!
 
I just couldn't resit recording the chorus to one of my favorites!

No comments: