Tuesday, August 5, 2014

No Kids!

You'd think Jason and I would be doing some fun and awesome stuff since we are kid free.
(JR is at camp and Kyle and Reed are in Galveston with Grandpa Gary and Granny Buffie.)
 
 
But he's had to work, so our excitement has been limited to going out to eat.
 
 
Kyle and Reed reported in that "Galveston is better than Hawaii".
Bless their hearts, obviously they don't remember Hawaii at all.
 
 
No news is good news on the JR front. He was all smiles again today in the camp pictures I saw of him.
 
 
And as for me, I have to send a thank you to Granny Sherry and Daisy.  I went out for a run this morning, and before I realized I'd gone too far, I had gotten too hot. (It wasn't as much hot out as just ridiculously humid.)  I was about half way between our house and Sherry's house (and it was too far to make it to either one) so I called her and she brought me two bottles of water and gave me a ride home. I won't be leaving the house again without some money in my pocket to buy some water if I get too hot. Lesson learned.
 
Thanks for the ride Daisy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss Daisy, oh yes, and Sherry too!!!! lol We had such a fun time when they were in MN with me.