Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Chance

These are the pictures that didn't make the blog cut this fall/winter.
I figured I had today to get them on here before the year ends.
And yes, many I looked at and thought, "Why did I take that picture?"
 
Selfie with Kyle
 
 
Kyle trying to burn off his tongue on a Pu-Pu platter

Jason with a chicken
 
Reed eating ice cream at Dairy Queen
 
 
Reed eating ice cream at Baskin Robbins

 
Kyle at the dermatologist (He's fine.)

 
JR wearing lederhosen

JR's chorus from Hansel un Gretel

 
Reed on pajama day

 
Kyle on pajama day (they were different days)
 
 
Kyle at this football team's pancake breakfast
 
 
I normally wouldn't take pictures of Jason sleeping on an airplane, but look what's on his tray table.
It makes me giggle to think he'd open his eyes and a cow would be looking back at him.
(Stuffed cow...compliments of Kyle)
 
 
The boys after JR's opening night of Best Christmas Pageant Ever.


 Reed on a field trip (Kyle in the background)

 
Hot chocolate break
 
 
A Christmas card picture reject, but one of the few of us all together.

No comments: