Monday, March 9, 2015

Mom Doesn't Know Best

We went to the rodeo with the kids yesterday and while doing the fair grounds I began lecturing them on how not to waste their tickets on the games. I told them that they were rigged, and they'd never win...use the tickets for the rides.  Of course since I told them they shouldn't do the games, that's all the wanted to do. 
 
 
And wouldn't you know it, Kyle totally won. 
And proved me wrong.
(Yes, he's still sticking with the Davy Crockett hat.)
 
 
And if I wasn't already wrong enough about the games, I had to go and ruin Reed's selfie with Jason.  I thought it was hilarious I photobombed Reed, but he didn't find the humor in messing up his picture with Daddy at all
 
He could hardly take another one for looking back at me and giving me the evil eye to stay out of his picture!

No comments: