Tuesday, August 11, 2015

106

It was 106 today.
And no, that wasn't the heat index or what is was "supposed" to get up to.
That was the temperature my car was giving me as I drove around.
 
It's what I call "can't breathe hot".
Looking for sympathy Reed said, "It's so hot, I can't breathe."
Getting none, Jason said, "You sound like your mother."
 
I guess it got so hot that it actually hotted-up (I'm know it's not a word, but I can't think of a better description) a rain.
I was so excited to see some rain to cool us off I took a picture of it.


 
Technically the temperature did cool off to 83, but at 1,000% humidity, it's still hard to breathe.
 
On a side (but related) note, I've been spending some extra quality time with my ferns since I'm having to water them all the time.
 
Look how pretty!


No comments: