Saturday, August 22, 2015

Fashion Fabulous Friday on Saturday

I did this post last year, and it's going to be almost identical this year.
Nobody cared about back to school clothes, and begged not to go back to school shopping.
(Although Reed asked me to get him a Jose' Altuve and Mike Trout jersey.)
 
I shopped for their clothes online, and we made a trip to Academy for tennis shoes. (Which is all they care about.)
 
I'm guessing this is what's in. (Under Armour, Vans, and Adidas are represented.)



Kyle picked out his backpack, Reed got his in Cozumel (not sure how functional or how long it will last) and JR was happy with the backpack I picked out for him while he was at camp...maybe I am a little bit cool after all!

Nobody is ready to go back on Monday (including me) but at least they'll be clothed and backpacked.

No comments: