Monday, September 21, 2015

Britney!

So I finally made it out to see Britney Spears in Las Vegas over labor day weekend.
Cassidy planned the trip, and I think we bought the tickets way back in February.
 
 
I thought Britney was in Vegas every night, but she only does one show a night Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.  She also will take weeks off at a time.  Our show was one of the last ones she was doing for a month or so and they'll have Pitbull while she's off.
 
 
We flew in Friday morning and did the whole "Vegas" thing. We had a suite at Planet Hollywood which was very nice.



Then Saturday night we went to Britney.
 
We had our make-up done at MAC (loved my big fake eyelashes) and went to dinner at Tao to kill time before the show.
 

We had front row seats!
In front of us was the pit (standing only) which I'm so glad we weren't in because I wouldn't have been able to see a thing since I'm so short.



The tickets were crazy expensive, I figured you got to meet Britney for the price (you do not) but you do get a "free" bottle of champagne.
 
But the ticket price was totally worth it.
She was right there.
 
And she looks amazing.


 
The show was exactly what I wanted it to be and my only complaint is I wish it was longer!
 
 
We spent Sunday at the pool (at Planet Hollywood) and had a cabana. The Chippendales had a cabana 2 down from ours, but they didn't come out much.
 
 
And then we headed home on Monday. It was a super awesome trip with sweet and fun girls and I'm so glad I went!
 

No comments: