Monday, September 14, 2015

Our Hunter

I thought I could write this, but I've already broken down in hysterics 3 times this morning and it's only 9:00 AM, so we'll see.
Our precious Hunter died in Jason's arms at 9:00 last night. 
 
He started having a seizure Saturday night around 10:30 and he never fully recovered.  He had a few seizures at the beginning of the summer, but he had been doing great since then so this wasn't expected and is a total shock to us.
 
Hunter was my Valentine's present from Jason in 2002.
I have no idea why I only have a photocopy of this picture, I'd give anything to have a real one.

 
I'm still so upset I can't really eulogize him properly. All I can think to say is thank you for helping me raise my kids, Hunter.
 


 
 
You did such a good job with them.
 
JR
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyle
 
 
 
 
And Reed
 
 
 
 
 
 
You were perfect for us.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Hunter. I know you all loved him. It's so hard to lose a pet that has become a member of the family, we experienced that too. I'm sure Daisy will miss him too.

Hugs to all, JoAnn

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. So sorry for your loss. MR