Thursday, September 17, 2015

We're Better

We are doing better. And by "better" I mean I'm able to not break down in tears while walking through the grocery store. The kids want to make a stone with Hunter's name on it for the yard, and I think that is a good idea.
 
On a brighter note, the kids are really enjoying the new house.  We moved so they could be closer to school and have friends over and they have taken full advantage.  Kyle and Reed had someone over Friday night, (we moved in on Thursday) Saturday, and after school today.  They are having 4 boys spend the night tomorrow, and I think JR is having a friend over too.
 
We are also throwing ourselves a "come meet us and welcome us to your neighborhood" party next weekend, which I am looking forward to.  I hope people will like to come to our parties here as much as they did in Denver.
 
I still need to write about my trip to Vegas to see Britney, but I will get there when I'm feeling more up for it.

No comments: