Saturday, October 24, 2015

Fashion Fabulous Friday on Saturday

 
 
Kyle and Reed had a Halloween party at school last night. 
 (It wasn't exactly school sponsored since it was an auction party and we paid for them to go.)
 
 
They had a DJ and a game truck and fun was had by all.
 
 
Kyle and Reed didn't even glance at store bought Halloween costumes this year.  They just kept telling me they wanted me to make them.  Their choices this year were so easy I was able to "make" them without buying anything.
 
 
Reed went as Jose Altuve.
 
 
Kyle went as Owen (Chris Pratt) from Jurassic World.
 
 
If you haven't seen Jurassic World, this is what we were going for.
 
 
Kyle even won most original costume at the party.
(I asked him what he was doing, and he told me he was "fighting the indominus rex".)
 
 
I'm not sure if Reed will stick with Jose Altuve for actual trick-or-treating (he was miffed he didn't win a costume award) but that's the wonderful thing about dressing up from the closet, we can easily change it for Halloween. 

No comments: