Sunday, February 21, 2016

No Escape

Friday night we went to one of our school auction "winnings".
This one was for the elementary school where we bought a "mystery night".
 
Turns out our mystery night was an evening at the Houston Escape Room.
And it's exactly what it sounds like...they put you in a room and you have to escape.
 
I was worried it might be scary, but it's not scary at all. Just really, really hard.
 
 I figured Jason would be good at this, but his engineering brain wasn't useful at this type of thing.
(I was pretty impressed with myself when I figured out a Morris code message using a boy scout handbook.)
 
There were 2 groups of us, and our group didn't escape (neither did the other group).
I would do it again, and I think I'd have a better chance of getting out now that I know how the whole thing works!

No comments: